söndag 20 december 2009

Tactical Nuclear Penguin 32% - World's Strongest Beer!


I did read about this beer a few weeks ago and it never really bothered me. But today when I checked Brew Dog's website I've learned that the first 250 bottles are going to cost £35 and the remaining 250 will be sold for £250. So I didn't hesitate and placed an order for one bottle. One thing that really did disappoint me is that the shipping is £40!!! That's more than the beer it self cost. Unbelievable! I emailed them, so hopefully they can give me a discount and help a brother out. I am promoting them here after all. :) Too bad they don't have a special glass for this beer, like Utopias does.

This beer is going to be drank not only by me. I will share it with my brother and my dad.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Try ordering more beer. The £40 is (usually) for one box, up to twelve bottles.

    Daniel
    Schnille och Schmak

    SvaraRadera
  2. I've tried pretty much everything they offer. Lesson learned, but still.. they could make that shipping more affordable.

    SvaraRadera