måndag 11 januari 2010

First package from Cracked Kettle

Today I received my very first package from Cracked Kettle and I must say I'm really impressed. I've heard a lot of good things about them and really had to place an order my self. Those guys have lot's of beer from all over the world and their American stock interests me the most.

So, my order was shipped within 24 hours and I of course got an email with a tracking number. The way they pack their beer is outstanding! Those guys used a beer crate!!!!!! Taped it all around, poured tons of shipping chips and used a sturdy cardboard. Now this is what I call a good shipping way! I wish other online stores would ship using beer crates, I'd pay a few extra euros for that.

Everything arrived safe and sound! I already tried one beer this evening. Since I spent 300 euros I'll be placing my next order with them some time next month.

People, feel more than safe to buy your beer from Cracked Kettle..!



6 kommentarer:

  1. Good to see you managed to get you order from Cracked Kettle and i hope you got you 10% discount from Jeff. Like you mentioneed, i like the added bonus of getting the beer crate + great beer.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Norman, no I didn't get a 10% discount. But I'll talk to Jeff, perhaps with my next order I'll get one. I'm planning on buying tons of beer from him next month! :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Nice! i have not tried blind pig, will you make a review?

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fredrik, I will! Det lovar jag. :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wow lots of nice beers and some that I havent tried yet. can you keep your paws of them? ;)

    SvaraRadera
  6. @Stefan, I highly doubt that. :P

    SvaraRadera