torsdag 4 februari 2010

Pistonhead Hot Roddin' Lager 330ml, 5% - Sweden


Well, since everybody is dissing this beer on the internet, I thought I'd join as well.

Poured a clear, typical "storstark" color. Small white head.

It smells like a typical "storstark" you'll get a your "kvarterskrog". A bit malty and bready, but nothing to get excited over at all.

Haha, this does taste like shit. I guess Spendrups just renamed Norrlands or something in that category? Honestly, who are they fooling? Where are all those magic, fresh earthy and breathtaking hops that they mention on the label?

Guess what? I bought this only for fun and I will never buy it again.

So pass, pass and pass!

Btw, this is the very first Swedish beer I'm reviewing on my blog. I will try my very best to add more, since I do resident in this country.

4 kommentarer:

  1. I will not buy it again either! Really bad and boring beer.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I'm going to try this tonight. And follow it up with Sigtuna vårweizen and Oppigårds Amarillo Spring.

    SvaraRadera
  3. I'm not in a hurry with Sigtuna and Oppi.. will drink them next week perhaps. This weekend I'll try something nice :)

    SvaraRadera