söndag 22 november 2009

Guinness Special Export Stout (John Martin - Belgium) 330ml, 8% - Ireland


I was always curious about this "Belgian Guinness" and finally decided to try it.

I didn't have that special 330ml glass, so I used the Original pint glassware for this.

Poured so easily as if it couldn't wait to get out of the bottle. One finger golden head.

Smell: yeast, bread and roasted malts.

Taste: Roasty caramel taste, toffe with alcohol after taste, coffee, maybe some prunes?

Very little "real Guinness" resemblance. I always wanted Guinness to be a tad stronger, but this is an over kill for me. This was a good stout, no doubt! But, I'm going to stick to the Original 4.2% version. :)



This is the last review for today. As you probably noticed I started to take a bit better photos for my blog. It's more work, but hey they do look better!

Until next time! :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar