lördag 26 december 2009

Urthel Hop-It 750ml, 9.5% - Belgium


Bright orange, with a two finger whipped cream head. A lot of settlement in the glass. Lacing is showing after the beer settles.

Strong citrus smell, very refreshing and light.

Now this is a true Belgian taste! Very fruity, lot's of spices, pepper is noticeable, yeasty, some apples.

What an amazing beer this is! I just love it. It's now officially one of my top favorites!

I also got this original Urthel coaster.
















Just me, admiring this amazing brew..! :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. I personally didn't enjoy Hop-It. I thought it was to boozy, to bitter and to one dimensional. Glad to hear someone enjoyed it though, taste and personal preferences are highly individual. Thank god for that;-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hehe, amen to that brother! :)

    SvaraRadera